6th CDRC Meeting
Gypsy Hill Park in Staunton
I, John Massoud, Chairman of the Sixth Congressional District Republican Committee, do hereby call a regular meeting of the Committee to be held on Tuesday, July 28, 2020, at 7:00 p.m., at Stonewall Brigade Bandstand on Constitution in Gypsy Hill Park in Staunton, VA or alternate time and/or place for the purposes set out in the agenda below.
Note this is a covered outdoor facility and committee members and observers are requested to bring their own chairs.
We will be electing Vice Chairman, Secretary, and Treasurer for the coming two-year term. Applicants are asked to file the attached form per instructions on the form no later than Friday, July 24, so that committee members can review the applications prior to the meeting. Applications will not be taken from the floor without a majority vote of the full committee.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag
- Reading of the Republican Creed
- Appointment of Proxy Committee
- Roll call
- Report of the Proxy Committee
- Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings
- Treasurer’s Report
- Chairman’s Remarks and Recognition of Guests
- Old Business
- District Convention Debriefing and Approval of the Convention Minutes
- New Business
- Election of Committee Officers
- State Convention Procedures Report
- Appointment of Standing Committee Chairmen
- Appointment of Financial Review Committee
- Discussion of 2020-21 Budget
- Discussion of November Election Issues
- Other Business for the Good of the Order
Form for applying for Committee Positions:
Sixth Congressional District Republican Committee
Instructions for applicant: Return the completed form no later than 6 p.m., Friday, July 24, 2020, by email to Chairman John Massoud at firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com. Copies of these applications will be made available to the voting members of the committee shortly after they are received. There will be no nominations for officers from the floor at the meeting.
Circle the office for which you are applying.
Vice-Chairman Secretary Treasurer
Full Name (Please Print): _____________________________________________
Telephone: _________________________ Email: _____________________________
Unit to which you belong: ________________________________
How have you served the Republican Party in the past?
What other factors would cause you to be a good fit for this office?
Signature of candidate Date